New map: Prison, set in deepest, darkest Russia. With new Achievements, of course!
Two favorite Sharpshooter weapons - the Crossbow and the Winchester lever-action rifle.
And a big batch of community-created content for the Zedconomy!
< />< />
< />< />
< />< />
Return of the Patriarch
We're pleased to announce the next major content update for Killing Floor 2 - The Return Of The Patriarch Content Pack!
The brand new Return of the Patriarch Content Pack marks the long awaited arrival of the infamous final boss from the original KILLING FLOOR, the Patriarch! Formerly known as Kevin Clamely, the CEO and founder of Horzine Biotech, the Patriarch has found his way to KILLING FLOOR 2 and he’s back with a vengeance. Feared by all, the Patriarch is even deadlier than ever, with new attacks that very few will be able to survive.
Additionally, two new maps will be included in the Return of the Patriarch Content Pack. The new Farmhouse map takes players into a misty, dimly-lit farmhouse far from civilization. With deadly Zeds crawling around every corner, players must do their best to destroy them all. They’ll also find themselves isolated from humanity in the new Black Forest map where dangerous creatures live deep within the woods.
2 full Perks - Demolition and Firebug. That should keep all the fans of explosions and burning things happy!
Finally, a whole bunch of weapons, including all the weapons for each of the new Perks, along with the first Duallies - starting with dual 9mm pistols.
< src KF2_SEA-P1_Banner.png?t=1479478256>
Here is the first content patch for the Early Access version of Killing Floor 2:
New map - Volter Manor
Collectible items added to existing maps
8 new Steam Achievements
A bunch of other updates and balance tweaks - see the Recent Updates for the full change list
And, as a very special extra, all owners of KF1 will now get the "classic" Briar and Masterson characters, with the original voice actors!
<>< />< />
<>“Scullyphones” headphones for DJ Scully, Mr Foster, Hayato Tanaka and Donovan Neal
3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka
Bowler Hat for Mr. Foster and Reverend Alberts
Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack
Killing Floor 2 Digital Artbook
AND a copy of the first Killing Floor!
In KILLING FLOOR 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
• Visceral Gore - KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
• 6 player co-op or solo play— A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone
• Versus Survival Game Mode - Be the Zed! A 12 player PvP mode where two teams take turns playing Humans vs. Zeds in a pair of short matches. In the first match, one team plays Humans and the other Zeds until the humans all die during a single round or they beat the boss. For the second match the teams switch sides and when the battle is completed both teams receive a score based on their performance and the higher score wins!
• Terrifying Zeds - New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels
• Unique Blend Of Weaponry - From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer
• Expanded Perk System - Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones
• Brutal Melee Combat - KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds